Ground-Breaking Comfort and Efficiency.
Bard Manufacturing is recognized as a pioneer in the geothermal HVAC industry. Since 1981, Bard has been developing a growing line of geothermal products that utilize a safe, renewable and plentiful energy source.
Ride the Wave of Pure Comfort.
GEO-DELTA water-2-water unit provides the cozy warmth and cool relief you need to be comfortable – regardless of the weather outside. The smart design of the GEO-DELTA makes it extremely efficient, and because it used a natural, virtually-endless source of energy, it is environmentally responsible as well. A stylish design, tightly insulated cabinet and floating compressor isolation place make this geothermal system whisper quiet.
Why a Bard GEO-DELTA Heat Pump?
Super high efﬁciency
- Step capacity (2-stage) compressor increases efﬁciency by reducing cycling losses – saving both energy and money
- The Bard GEO-DELTA delivers four to ﬁve times more energy than it consumes
- Uses R-410A, a non-ozone depleting refrigerant
- A renewable energy source, using nature’s own solar energy collector, the Earth
Healthier, safer, and more comfortable
- Reduces indoor air pollutants and provides outstanding humidity control
- Helps control humidity during short run conditions
- Quiet operation thanks to a high quality Copeland° Scroll™ compressor
- No open ﬂame, fuel storage tanks or ﬂammable fuel and no outside venting
- 30% tax credit possible based on your specific tax liability
- Tax credit may apply to total installation put in service after January 1, 2009