Q-TEC QWS Series
The Q-Tec™ QWS geothermal system is a highly specialize engineered product that is made available through select pre-approved engineered products distributors. Please be sure to contact the Bard factory if you have a project that would benefit from the precision comfort and savings provided by our Q-Tec.
Bard Gets High Marks For School
A high priority for every school is to create the ideal learning environment. A comfortable physical environment allows students and teachers to focus on learning. Fatigue and short attention spans win out over attentiveness and learning in a classroom that’s too hot, too humid or lacking adequate fresh air.
For over 40 years, Bard has been solving the comfort needs of schools throughout the country with its wall-mounted heating and cooling equipment. Quiet operation, patented ventilation packages and unsurpassed dependability make the choice easy for many school officials. Whether you’re looking for an exterior wall-mounted unit or an interior mounted Q-Tec unit, Bard Manufacturing has your classroom’s climate control solution.
Why a Bard Q-Tec QWS Heat Pump?
Super high efﬁciency
- Step capacity (2-stage) compressor increases efﬁciency by reducing cycling losses – saving both energy and money
- The Bard GeoTec delivers four to ﬁve times more energy than it consumes
- Uses R-410A, a non-ozone depleting refrigerant
- A renewable energy source, using nature’s own solar energy collector, the Earth
Healthier, safer, and more comfortable
- Reduces indoor air pollutants and provides outstanding humidity control
- Helps control humidity during short run conditions
- Quiet operation thanks to a high quality Copeland° Scroll™ compressor and ECM Blower Motor
- No open ﬂame, fuel storage tanks or ﬂammable fuel and no outside venting